Hey, where do you live?
Please select your country.
Please come back later, the album will soon be available.
Les petits miroirs
Peppermoon is a Paris based pop trio. Their songs sound like visiting a new flat where you're gonna live and be happy. Iris' dreamy vocals and Benoît's delicate guitars enlight the piano based melodies composed by Pierre Faa. Peppermoon's atmosphere is a tribute to 60s pop goddesses as Françoise Hardy, Jane Birkin and Marie Laforêt, but it's also influenced by 90s and 00s indie stars as The Divine Comedy, Sam Phillips, Tori Amos, Belle & Sebastian...
There will be three Peppermoon albums, and there will be a musical link between them. Album #2 is being recorded now (fall 2009) for a release next year. Album #3 should follow, and end the cycle in 2011.
- Press Officer
- Brigitte Batcave / bbatcave (at) gmail.com
(assisted by) Maud Pouzin / maud.pouzin (at) gmail.com
- peppermoon (at) noos.fr
- 2010, fall
- second album...
- 2009, Nov. 28
- concert in Paris (at Sentier des Halles).
- 2009, Nov. 18
Nos Ballades, CD release in Japan.
- 2009, Sept.
Nos Ballades, CD release in Netherlands.
- 2009, Aug. 31
Nos Ballades, CD release in France / Belgium / Switzerland.
- 2009, Jul. 7
Nos Ballades, CD release in Taiwan.
- 2009, May 25
- digital release of their debut album
Nos Ballades(iTunes, Amazon...)
- 2008, Nov.
- mini-tour in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Leiden, Maastricht) with Françoiz Breut + Vanessa and the O's.
- 2008, spring
- two Peppermoon songs are featured in the short movie
Laundromat(by Edward Gunawan, USA). Concerts in Paris, Amsterdam...
- 2008, March 11
- opening act for Ilene Barnes at the Européen (Paris).
- 2007, Dec. 14
- they perform
Les petits miroirson Dutch TV's major talk-show "De Wereld Draait Door". The
Filles Fragilescompilation is released in Germany on ZYX.
- 2007, Dec.
- french monthly mag.
Questions de femmespicks them as the
next big thingto check out on MySpace.
- 2007, Nov.
- thanks to Dutch music journalist Guuz Bourg, their song
Les petits miroirsappears on a Dutch compilation of french chanteuses "Filles Fragiles", along the likes of Jane Birkin, Holden, Valérie Leulliot, Olivia Ruiz, ect. They perform a short set at the release party in Amsterdam.
- 2007, March
- their song
Nos Balladesis the end title track of the short movie
Où est la sortie(by Jessey Tsang, Hong-Kong).
- 2006, Dec. 22
- they open for Peter, Björn & John at the Debaser, in Stockholm.
- 2006, July 3
- first concert (the night of Iris' 19th birthday). Opening act for Yvon Chateigner at Café de la Danse.
- 2006, March
- Iris & Pierre record their first home-made demos (
Les petits miroirsand
Nos Ballades), at Pierre's flat in Montmartre, 3 months after they first met at Buzy's concert in Paris.